Soldiers Of Fortune - DayZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum community for players of the DayZ server to get together to talk, discuss, and ask questions about the server.

2 posters

Server Down?

Meepmeep09
    Meepmeep09

Server Down? Empty Server Down?

Post  Meepmeep09 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 pm

It seems the server has been down for the whole weekend. I added it to my favorites on DayZ commander, but its been shown as constantly down since friday (when I first checked). Has the server IP changed? been trying to get on since waldo died in a car crash, because we needed to get to our tents before they go away (with several nice items in them, including and M136 rpg at the barracks among other weapons) it was likely going to disapear on Sunday since he died last sunday. Losing those tents would be a serious bummer.
    Admin
    Admin

Server Down? Empty Server Is Down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 pm

A few months ago, I signed a contract with the U.S. Navy for a 4 year enlistment, and I'm about to ship out within the next few weeks. I can put the server back up for you guys, but it won't stay up after I'm gone. I'm not sure how much time you're going to want to put into it knowing this. I'm sorry, I thought I had more time before they called me into active duty. Rest assured though, When I come back after 4 years, I'll put the server up permanently.
    Meepmeep09
    Meepmeep09

Server Down? Empty Re: Server Down?

Post  Meepmeep09 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:36 pm

You don't have to, I'm fine with it given the circumstances. If its more of a hassle to have the server up just to take it back down it a few days, I wouldn't worry about it. Thanks for the information and I wish you good luck and a safe return.

Last edited by Meepmeep09 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tone seemed a little abrasive on a re-read)

Sponsored content

Server Down? Empty Re: Server Down?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:39 am